Developer Epic Games has changed how challenges work in Fortnite season 10, aka season X. Instead of daily challenges, there are Limited Time Mission Objectives that unlock a new objective every day. Weekly challenges are now simply the Battle Pass Missions, which, as the name states, are available for season 10 Battle Pass owners. Completing missions will unlock additional content and earn Battle Stars to reach tier 100 on the pass.
Another big change in Fortnite’s new season is the inclusion of Prestige missions. Once a set of challenges is completed, players can choose to redo the tasks. Each mission will consist of a similar requirement, though at a higher difficulty.
Team Spirit challenges
Fortnite season 10, week 7 challenges don’t have much of a “challenge” to them. In fact, this is one of the easiest weeks for players if you can find a buddy to play with. All of the Team Spirit challenges require a teammate and are very straightforward.
Below are the easy challenges for the week followed by two tasks that require a bit more work:
- Play 3 matches with a friend
- Assist teammates with 5 eliminations
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in 3 different matches
- Deal combined 1,000 damage with your squad or duo
- Revive a teammate in 3 different matches
Pet a teammate’s pet
Epic free v buck generator added pets in Fortnite season 6. The unique back blings were unlockable via the Battle Pass and have been put on sale in the Item Shop every so often. For this challenge, players must be in a team as this will not work with random opponents. One teammate will need to equip the pet and once the other teammate is close enough to it, a prompt will come up to pet the pet using the respective interact button. It’s a quick task as long as both players have a pet back bling.
Mark an uncommon, rare, and epic item
Marking is a way for teammates to indicate something on the map. This can be a certain spot to go to or for this task, equipment. To mark an item, PC players will need to press the middle mouse button while console players will use up on the D-pad. Uncommon items have green labels, rare have blue and epic items will be in purple. Join a team and make sure to mark items to complete this challenge.
Team Spirit prestige challenges
As mentioned above, these Team Spirit challenges are straightforward and require a teammate to complete.
- Finish top 20 3 times with a friend
- Assist teammates with 5 eliminations in a single match
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in 3 different matches
- Mark a chest, a shield item and healing item in a single match
- Deal combined 1,000 damage with your squad or duo in a single match